Before we get you started with your details, please read through this page to make sure you have everything you need to complete your application online.
- You will be unable to submit your application unless all parts are completed
- You will not be able to save your application part way through and then return at a later time
- We require that you have access to a personal email address to confirm your application has been received
- Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are of purpose
Before you start you will need the following to hand
- Your predicted or actual exam grades for your GCSEs (particularly important are GCSE Maths and GCSE English Language
- Details of one emergency contact including your relationship to that person ie. Mother, Carer etc.
- Your choice of four subjects that you are considering studying.
If I apply online and then change my mind about the subjects I want to study, what should I do?
You will be able to amend your subject choices during your course discussion interview. Please do not attempt to submit another application.
If I apply online and then change my telephone number / address / email etc, what should I do?
Please give your new details to our Admissions Teams - for Cheadle firstname.lastname@example.org or Marple email@example.com.
I don’t know what subjects I want to study, what should I do?
The choices you select now are not definite. You will be given the subject specific entry requirements and be able to change your choices during your course discussion interview. Please do not submit another application.
What will happen once I've applied?
Once you have submitted your online application form, you will see a message on the screen stating that it was submitted correctly. A confirmation email will be sent immediately to the email address you give on the application form.